Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Welcome to The Real Trader Blog!

Hi,

I started this blog recently because I wanted to inform anyone who may learn from my experiences. A few months ago, actually more than a few, I put my house up for sale in West Palm Beach. The Real Estate market is so bad you can smell it a mile away. I have not had a single offer on my home except for some investor faxing me a letter of intent to make an offer if I will sign the letter of intent. Hey, If you are not going to send me an offer, don't waste my time by sending me letters to see how much I will accept before you send me a contract. When I see a contract then we will talk.
This frustration with the market led me to thinking outside the box. If I can't get my house sold, would I be willing to Trade with someone just to get out of it? If the deal was acceptable, of course I would! I started searching the Internet for Websites that offered some sort of Home Exchange, Sale or Trade for free and could not find any that would suit my needs. This is when I decided to build my own website http://www.therealtrader.com/ that offered the distressed Real Estate seller an avenue to list their home for free. Buy, Sell or Trade. I have also expanded the site to include almost any other kind of Real Estate listing including Rentals and Timeshare sale or exchange.
The website is not just a static site to list your Real Estate property for Sale or Trade and then forget about it until someone calls you. With the Real Estate market becoming more difficult every day, the Status Quo for marketing Real Estate will have to change. One of the goals of the website is to create a dynamic online community that brings Buyers, Sellers and Real Estate related Professionals together.
Please click on the link above to check out my site. Let me know what you think.

No comments: